Per Governor Hogan’s direction, Urban Boxing Bethesda will be holding indoor classes starting Monday June 22nd, 2020. These are the classes we can teach based on trainer availability.
- If you are an active member and have confirmed your membership use the discount code sent to you.
- Classes will be limited to 24 people plus 1 coach.
- Classes will be 55 minutes long to allow for extra time between classes for cleaning.
- Please follow social distancing guidelines throughout the class (maintain a distance of 6ft, wear masks, wash hands).
- Classes must be reserved online.
- In the event classes sell out, we will add additional classes to the schedule.
- Due to limited class sizes due to social distancing guidelines please only have 2 open reservations at any one time.
- If your class is sold out you can book at the other Urban Boxing locations.
- We will add more classes as we finalize schedules.
- You can book a class one week out.